[JOB]Front End Developer – Wirral – Up to £30,000

AlexH

Merg pe strada catre Mine...
Membru personal
Administrative
Freelancer
SEO Expert
I just wanted to get in touch to let you know about a fantastic opportunity I'm recruiting for at the minute. Please have a look over the details below and let me know what you think?

Front End Developer – Wirral – Up to £30,000

I’m recruiting for a software house who are market leaders in their field. They’re on the lookout for a developer with strong front end coding skills to join their growing team!

What will you be working on?

You will be working on the company’s 2 main client facing web applications that are used by over 50% of the market across the country. These applications are constantly being updated with additional features added on a regular basis. The company’s clients are within the public sector, which means that the systems are constantly being updated in line with government requirements. You will be working on making sure there is consistency on the overall design of the user interfaces of the applications.

The company are currently embarking on quality of life improvements to one of the main applications to make sure that everything is running as smoothly as possible. You will be heavily involved in the front end aspects of this project to ensure usability is being improved and everything is running at maximum speed. Every client receives their own web portal and a big a part of the role will involve making front end changes to sure that they are as user friendly as possible.

You will need to have a keen eye for detail to make sure any aesthetic changes are at a high standard and that there is the right level of brand consistency.

What skills are they looking for?

HTML
XML
CSS
JavaScript
jQuery

The back end of these systems is written in .Net, so any experience in this area or working in a .Net environment would be a massive plus.

They are also keen to find someone who has experience of working with JavaScript frameworks such as Angular or KnockoutJS as well as experience of LESS or SASS. It would also be great to find a developer with strong design skills.

Why is this the role for you?

On top of a generous salary, the company offer a contributory pension of 5% as well as a generous amount of holidays including your birthday off as standard as well as time off at Christmas. The company also aim to reward length of service, so they offer extra holiday days and a bonus after 5 years’ service.

There are also excellent transport links, with the office located a short walk away from the nearest train station and free parking on site.

There’s a really friendly, relaxed atmosphere in the team and the offices themselves have recently been refurbished and have fantastic views looking out over the Mersey.

Cod:
Alex Cohen
0161 870 6018
[email protected]

Back
Sus